Pacific Grove, California

The item was scheduled to arrive on Oct 1, but no one showed up. I called Ceva and agent cnsgnee told the that they would schedule for Oct 2nd delivery during 2-6PM.

Took time off of work to wait for the package. No one showed up. No one called. No news.

Called again on Oct 3rd. Ceva agent now tells me that the item had actually never left the origination and now they are not sure exactly where it is and when it can be delivered.

Costco used to use UPS for all deliveries and this kind of mess never happened with UPS.

CEVA looks like it's some small mom and pop operation with no 24/7 support or any tracking mechanism that is halfway reliable.

Had an Experience with Ceva Logistics?

Comments

Ceva Logistics - CEVA Delivery Nightmare from *** Ceva Logistics "Ordered a $4000 Vizio 75" TV from Costco on November 24th. Then receive a "Heart-stopping" email with a tracking # that goes to the Ceva Logistics tracking page! I had..." Read more Lbc Express - PACKAGE DELIVERED TO UNAUTHORIZED PERSON Lbc Express "I ordered 2 cases online back from monday on August 8 from a seller and it will arrive on August 9 to Manila. Tracking number is 179859113988 that was given..." Read more Fedex - Failure to deliver despite compromises Fedex "1st attempt: I was at work and wasn't aware a signature was needed for the delivery. Received a door tag with my last name, date, and amount of packages scrawled..." Read more Ceva Logistics -  Non-delivery and non-notification on schedule delivery date Ceva Logistics " I ordered a large item from Amazon $2500. It was a piece of machinery for my shop I needed to do a large job do next week. On the..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Taco Bell - Horrible manager got stank attitude Taco Bell "It is 2pm to 2:30pm I was at 2840 w. College Taco Bell I ordered two 5 dollar box cravings meals. I have never ordered this before. I ordered at..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more