I have sat at home for two days waiting for a delivery that was scheduled because they keep using a wrong number!My grandfather founded a trucking business.

I can tell you their scheduling & delivery personnel would all be canned. Costco just says sorry, give us a good phone number, which I have repeatedly given them. This is a Christmas gift ordered in November which has been sitting in the St. Louis location since December 8!

If you order from Costco, ask if there is another delivery option because CEVA is totally worthless.

I feel sorry for the personnel answering phones for them.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to "i want my delivery by december 23". The author is overall dissatisfied with Ceva Logistics. The most disappointing about ceva logistics delivery service from Ceva Logistics was lies and more lies and poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ceva Logistics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Ceva Logistics to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ceva Logistics?

Comments