Tracking Tool

We ordered a TV from Amazon and received a date of Dec.2nd for delivery.

After several frustrating calls to CEVA, one lie after another (it was misplaced, its on the truck, it will be delivered today, the truck broke down, it may not be delivered for 2 months, etc), we called Amazon to find out what happened to our order. They contacted CEVA and told us that there was a double label and our TV was missing. Hmm..... sounds like someone stole it.

We still haven't received a call about it and no further information. Lost trust in CEVA.

Don't think too highly of Amazon for allowing CEVA to deliver their products with the worst track record.Advice to anyone considering CEVA, RUN!

Review about: Ceva Logistics Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Non delivery, lost product and poor customer service.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Had an Experience with Ceva Logistics?

Comments

I ordered a 65 inch Toshiba from Amazon.CEVA was the carrier.

After the promised delivery date past and no TV, I contacted Amazon and was told they had a problem with CEVA and that my TV was "lost". I asked why they didn't at least put a disclaimer on their site advising customers there could be a problem if they placed an order, which they declined to do.

Amazon told me that they could get another TV from an outside vendor and that because of the problem I encountered with the 1st order, they would pay for the shipping costs. I explained that the original order was placed on December 12, and was a Christmas gift and was advised that they would request expedited shipping on the 2nd order and would pay expedited shipping costs in order for me to receive it before Christmas.

I agreed to this solution.

Only after this order was placed, did I learn that the new TV wouldn't arrive until long after Christmas. I immediately tried to cancel the order as I could go to my local HH Gregg store and pick it up the same day. I was informed that if I cancelled, I would owe the third party vendor $350.00 for shipping costs, which Amazon said they would not pay.

So here it is, less than a week before Christmas and I'm faced with not having the TV; buying another TV at HH Gregg which I would at least have but I still would have to pay the additional $350 (for something which was not my doing); or wait and hope the replacement TV arrives sometime...

Assuming, of course, that I would even get the replacement TV as once again, CEVA has picked it up, but all tracking info has also disappeared on this order.

Amazon continues to use this company. Amazon and this company should both be held liable to customers who purchase large ticket items.

This is just not right, but the only solution Amazon offers is to provide their legal department contact info should any customer try to fight them on this.