Tracking Tool

I purchased a bed from a company in N. California.

Free shipping... They sent an email telling me that the bed was on the way on the 16th. Got a call from someone at Ceva on the 19th to arrange a delivery date, on the 24th. I took a vacation day off from work to be there for the delivery.

About an hour-and-a-half into the delivery window, someone else called from Ceva to let me know that the delivery had to be rescheduled. I let them know that I took a day and offered to come and pick it up. The girl said that would be OK and gave me their address. As I was preparing to leave, she called me again and told me that we would have to reschedule as the bed was not at their site yet.

She assured me that the bed would be here later in the week and scheduled a delivery on the 28th. I checked their website and found that the bed has arrived, on the 26th, but, as I type this on the 28th, has not been put into "out for delivery" status, 30 minutes into their delivery windows. I am going to wait, again, and see what happens. I am not counting on the delivery taking place today...

Their website states that I am the one that changed the delivery date when, in fact, the bed was not even in their warehouse by then. When I attempted to call the local number, I just rings and rings. I tried the numbers of the two individuals that called me earlier and they appear to be personal cell phone numbers.

When I attempted to contact them from their "customer service" number from their website, it rang once and disconnected. How is a company like this still in business??

Product or Service Mentioned: Ceva Logistics Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

theyellowbear

Update;

Well... They got the headboard and footboard in but told me that the box was severely damaged and that I should call the company and have them send another one.

I asked that they let me come and look at it. The box was severely damaged but, thankfully, the manufacturer very carefully wrapped everything up and there was not a mark on them. I told Ceva that I would take it with me. I was told to go to a door with my truck and the person inside loaded the frame.

I helped with the headboard / footboard box. Got home and started to finally assemble my new bed. Took the frame out of the box and noticed that it was not what I had ordered. My frame is very heavy-duty and made here.

The one that Ceva put into my truck was some really lightweight piece of junk made in China. I contacted Benecia Foundry and spoke to them about it. They sent a new frame, via UPS, that got here in five (count 'em, FIVE) days without an issue.

I finally got to setup my new bed and thanked Benecia Foundry for using UPS this time.

Ceva? NEVER AGAIN!