Minneapolis, Minnesota
100% full Not resolved

Delivered TWO TV's damaged, their delivery people tried to hide the damage the first time, It took longer than it needed to receive the 2nd TV, when I did, it was delivered by someone else because I told CEVA I wouldn't let them in my house after the first debacle and foolery that proceeded in trying to schedule the 2nd delivery.Their customer service rep was very unpleasant, to the point she made my wife cry.

Related: Review about Ceva Logistics Delivery Service from Montgomery, Texas

When I called back to complain she tried to cover her tracks by lying to her boss whom I demanded to speak with, after I sorted that out with him (or so I think I did) I truthfully and politely told him my frustrations, he apologized and agreed to get my TV delivered in the time frame I needed.

However when TV #2 arrived it too was damaged, I am fed up with this group and the TV's just going back, and the original company lost the sale.Note first pic is of 1st TV, 2nd two pics are of 2nd TV.

Review about: Ceva Logistics Shipping.

I didn't like: Existence.

Turnaround Time
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $1500
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Ceva Logistics?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.