100% full Not resolved
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Delivered TWO TV's damaged, their delivery people tried to hide the damage the first time, It took longer than it needed to receive the 2nd TV, when I did, it was delivered by someone else because I told CEVA I wouldn't let them in my house after the first debacle and foolery that proceeded in trying to schedule the 2nd delivery.Their customer service rep was very unpleasant, to the point she made my wife cry.

When I called back to complain she tried to cover her tracks by lying to her boss whom I demanded to speak with, after I sorted that out with him (or so I think I did) I truthfully and politely told him my frustrations, he apologized and agreed to get my TV delivered in the time frame I needed.

However when TV #2 arrived it too was damaged, I am fed up with this group and the TV's just going back, and the original company lost the sale.Note first pic is of 1st TV, 2nd two pics are of 2nd TV.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $1500. This person is overall dissatisfied with Ceva Logistics and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about ceva logistics delivery service at Ceva Logistics was existence Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ceva Logistics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Ceva Logistics to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ceva Logistics?

Comments