Ceva Logistics - Terrible Company to try to deal with

Delivered TWO TV's damaged, their delivery people tried to hide the damage the first time, It took longer than it needed to receive the 2nd TV, when I did, it was delivered by someone else because I told CEVA I wouldn't let them in my house after the first debacle and foolery that proceeded in trying to schedule the 2nd delivery.Their customer service rep was very unpleasant, to the point she made my wife cry.

When I called back to complain she tried to cover her tracks by lying to her boss whom I demanded to speak with, after I sorted that out with him (or so I think I did) I truthfully and politely told him my frustrations, he apologized and agreed to get my TV delivered in the time frame I needed.

However when TV #2 arrived it too was damaged, I am fed up with this group and the TV's just going back, and the original company lost the sale.Note first pic is of 1st TV, 2nd two pics are of 2nd TV.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Existence

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Ceva Logistics Shipping
Review category
review #703678

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ceva Logistics? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.