2 Motorcycles transported by CEVA "agents" from Cairns to Sunshine Coast. Both Bikes were damaged.

One was dropped. Bikes were collected by a car tilt tray tow truck - not the specialised motorcycle vehicle I was led to believe would be transporting my pride and joys. I have got the proof of the condition reports from when they were collected from when they were dropped off. They deny anything ever happened.

I then ask them don't you have insurance to cover this? They say we look after all claims in house. So they believe they are not under any legal obligation to repair the vehicle. Therefore, they damage your goods and they can get away with it.

My solicitor says otherwise. Oh yeah, complaints wise they like to make phone calls, and not emails as then you cant track what has been said or lack of any progress they make on sorting the issue out. I cant believe businesses like this are allowed to operate at all.

The photo shows me spending an hour tagging all the scratches from the bike being dropped. I was even told that the vertical were from stone chips.

Review about: Ceva Logistics Motorcycle Transportation Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Ladymay

If they call so you don't have a record of what is said there's all kinds of apps you could install on your cell phone to record the call just make them call your cell not your land line although now you can probably record those also I don't have a land line anymore but I could talk on my tv remote if I did and have the same app on this tv