2.2
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I ordered a large item off of Overstock.com and their automatic shipping company selection was Ceva Home Delivery. I work during the day and unfortunately the available delivery windows were all for FOUR HOUR BLOCKS and during the day.

They had some 5pm-9pm windows but none were available when I was. So when I scheduled the delivery, I verified on their website that they would call 30-45 minutes in advance. I work 15 minutes from where I live so with the notification I could make it home on time to receive the item. Except they failed to follow their own protocol and were completely perplexed when I mentioned it to them.

"No, there's no note to call..." "No, we don't do that..." The driver was a complete a*****e. And so, I missed my delivery. I waited on hold with their main company for 30 minutes before connected with somebody who couldn't reschedule the delivery for me so I was then instructed to call the local office. 2 out of the 4 times I called, nobody answered and during the second phone call when I was put on "hold" but was disconnected, nobody called me back.

The last time I spoke with a real person, they were open to scheduling a time that worked better for me and helpful. That's the only thing that saved this review.

I didn't like: Wait time is greater than 45 minutes with, Lack of communication after set schedule for delivery, Lack of commitment to delivery and shipment delay, Worst of all.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 06.

Comments

Im expecting a ceva call two days ago myself to receive my ski box. Amazon.ca tells me ceva loaded it on the wrong truck.

Tracking shows it being shipped a week ago and to me two days ago. Just now tracking says next week delivery.

It started out only a days drive away. Trump needs to fire someone!