Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I ordered a generator from Amazon with a delivery date of January 10th.Delivery did not happen.

I called Ceva and they stated they could not set up a delivery time / date because Amazon did not provide them with my telephone number. I gave them my number and was told someone would call me that day with a delivery window....You guessed it, I did not receive a call.

I am escalating this back to Amazon customer service, hopefully they can get this resolved.If this is the carrier of choice for Amazon when shipping large items, I will not order again.After reading about the experience of others, this seems to be the norm rather than the exception.

Review about: Ceva Logistics Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Lack of communication with customer.

Had an Experience with Ceva Logistics?

Comments

Ceva Logistics - Delivery Service Review from Montgomery, Texas Ceva Logistics "Horrible company - delivery scheduled between 9am-1pm never showed til 6pm and then bounced my $6k massage chair off the back of their truck til it hit my concrete driveway..." Read more Lbc Express - PACKAGE DELIVERED TO UNAUTHORIZED PERSON Lbc Express "I ordered 2 cases online back from monday on August 8 from a seller and it will arrive on August 9 to Manila. Tracking number is 179859113988 that was given..." Read more Ceva Logistics - CEVA- The NOT to go to logistics company Ceva Logistics "I recently had the opportunity to get back a treasured antique Morris Chair from a family member back east. I live in California so I called around looking for a..." Read more Ceva Logistics -  Non-delivery and non-notification on schedule delivery date Ceva Logistics " I ordered a large item from Amazon $2500. It was a piece of machinery for my shop I needed to do a large job do next week. On the..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more