1.4
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I didn't heed the reviews.CEVA was the wrong choice.

I ordered a 1000 dollar TV from boston to San Francisco. I was leary of using CEVA's freight shipping but that was the only option with BJ's Wholesale. CEVA was great in terms of timing. The schedule was perfect and I took the day off work to receive that package.

The delivery guys left in a hurry. I asked them to hangout while I check the screen, but they said it wasn't their policy and told me to sign. They said their delivery was IDD, so they don't need to check if the TV is working. They left.

The box was fine except for a couple gashes in the side, but the TV was completely shattered, the corner was actually bent in. I didn't even know that was possible. I plugged it in just for the sake of it. It looked like a beautiful kaleidoscope.

BJ's Wholesale will accept the return, but they aren't aware that I took time off to receive this product. That I lost out on other 4th of July deals to purchase from them. Now I'm completely empty handed with a broken tv on my livingroom floor. This is exactly the fear of those who purchase online.

I wouldn't trust CEVA, and BJ's wholesale, weren't exactly helpful either.As it is, they're all out of stock on this item now so I'm truly screwed.

Review about: Ceva Logistics Home Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Ceva Logistics?

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1349753

Just get an RMA from Bj's so you can return it post-paid and make sure they credit your credit card or dispute the charge, etc.Then, go to a local store and buy a telly.

Make sure you buy a name brand and not something like an Element, Vizio, etc.

As for taking the day off for a defective product, it happens.You'll live.

to h.kitchener #1368943

Vizio is a name brand. Their P series is one of the best LCD's on the market.