1.4
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I didn't heed the reviews.CEVA was the wrong choice.

I ordered a 1000 dollar TV from boston to San Francisco. I was leary of using CEVA's freight shipping but that was the only option with BJ's Wholesale. CEVA was great in terms of timing. The schedule was perfect and I took the day off work to receive that package.

The delivery guys left in a hurry. I asked them to hangout while I check the screen, but they said it wasn't their policy and told me to sign. They said their delivery was IDD, so they don't need to check if the TV is working. They left.

The box was fine except for a couple gashes in the side, but the TV was completely shattered, the corner was actually bent in. I didn't even know that was possible. I plugged it in just for the sake of it. It looked like a beautiful kaleidoscope.

BJ's Wholesale will accept the return, but they aren't aware that I took time off to receive this product. That I lost out on other 4th of July deals to purchase from them. Now I'm completely empty handed with a broken tv on my livingroom floor. This is exactly the fear of those who purchase online.

I wouldn't trust CEVA, and BJ's wholesale, weren't exactly helpful either.As it is, they're all out of stock on this item now so I'm truly screwed.

Review about: Ceva Logistics Home Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

It is a mystery to me how any company can hire this logistics company to provide delivery to their customers.Waited all day from 8am - 8 pm for delivery of a warranty replacement TV from Sony.

Ceva Website showed the shipment was out for delivery at 11 AM......NO SHOW and no indication that Sony could do anything about it. Called Sony customer service and talked to a representative located in Manila who, of course, could not help me other than filing a report with his customer service group who was now closed. As a former owner of a logistics company I am appalled that this low class service exists and they are still in business.

Other comments showed service and damage complaints as well.When will Sony wake up and contract with a different company to handle their white glove service?

Ladymay

If you ever get another delivery like this absolutely do not sign until you check your order for damage during transit.They cannot leave until you have they don't have to check that's right but they have to wait for you then sign or in this case have them put it right back in the truck and don't sign anything refuse delivery it's the easiest way with any delivery to get a replacement immediately.

Even when I'm expecting mail, fedex, UPS any delivery if I hear them I go outside or they drop and run. If the box has damage I tell them to wait or take it back if they won't wait and call wherever I ordered from tell them they immediately send replacement because they can immediately track that pkg and know it's coming back.

I used to deal with claims for damage with truck delivery and all the other delivery co.Mail too for a high end catalog company my job would have been so much easier if everybody did this

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1349753

Just get an RMA from Bj's so you can return it post-paid and make sure they credit your credit card or dispute the charge, etc.Then, go to a local store and buy a telly.

Make sure you buy a name brand and not something like an Element, Vizio, etc.

As for taking the day off for a defective product, it happens.You'll live.

to h.kitchener #1368943

Vizio is a name brand. Their P series is one of the best LCD's on the market.