I recently had the opportunity to get back a treasured antique Morris Chair from a family member back east.I live in California so I called around looking for a company to pick up, pack, and ship this cherished item.

After comparing prices and speaking to a few logistic companies I ended up going with CEVA. They discussed with me how they would pack the chair for the long truck trip to California. Bubble wrap the chair, secure it to a wooden palate, and then shrink wrap the chair to the pallate. When the chair arrived 10 days later it was on its back in pieces!

No bubble wrap. A small piece of shrink wrap around the back, and a loose palate the driver left with me. One piece of the side was even split. Someone even affixed a shipping label directing on the antique wood!

It was like someone purposely tried to beat this chair up.The chair was in excellent shape prior to shipment. It cost me twice as much to restore as it did to ship, but the real slap in the face is that CEVA basically did not care the chair was damaged and after 3 months of waiting for a claim determination they came up with $50 offering. I knew there was risk to shipping but i could not believe that CEVA made no attempt to pack it properly, and then everyone along the route who came in contact with the chair basically ignored its worsening condition. This is the type of company that just takes your money and runs.

Well...

if you see their name or consider their services all I can say is turn around and RUN from them as quick as possible.I have added some photos for clarity.the first is before shipping, there are two after shipping and arrival in CA and the last if after I had it restored.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $1800. This person is overall dissatisfied with Ceva Logistics and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about ceva logistics delivery service at Ceva Logistics was poor customer service and and poor transportation Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ceva Logistics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Ceva Logistics to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ceva Logistics?

Comments