Additional Fees
Tracking Tool

Horrible company - delivery scheduled between 9am-1pm never showed til 6pm and then bounced my $6k massage chair off the back of their truck til it hit my concrete driveway and busted through the packing and boxing material.Item is now back ordered through Costco and have to wait 2 months for a 2nd delivery try.

Ordered a bunk bed through Amazon in Dec that same company Ceva also bounced off the truck and split the stair case which was also refused.Horrible delivery service that should not be in business.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Ceva Logistics and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ceva Logistics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Ceva Logistics to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ceva Logistics?

Comments

Your "review" is highly suspect, and reads more like a desperate attempt to scam Ceva (and the merchant who sold you the chair) after you realized the same unit is selling at less than $4500 on dozens of sites.

I'd offer a "Nice Try!", but really it isn't. (after all, that's why you're whining HERE; both companies already put you in your place, LMAO).

Tylertown, Mississippi, United States #1091288

What do you mean by "bounced off the truck?" That's amazing!

Was there only one guy doing the delivery?

I used to work for a thrift store that occasionally delivered furniture. Not once did we ever dump a customer's purchase out the back of our truck.