Ordered an important HVAC unit for my business through Amazon on December 28th. The package arrived at CEVA location in Tempe three days ago. We received notification that we would receive the package today between noon and 3. CEVA did not show up during the window specified, so we called them at 4:30. They apologized and promised that the package would be at our home within 60 to 90 minutes (6 p.m. at the latest).

We took them at their word (big mistake), and my wife went to a dinner party while I waited for the package to arrive as they promised. They would not deliver it unless I signed for it. It is 9 o'clock now. Not only did I miss my dinner party, but the package is still not here. Furthermore, I have another company scheduled to arrive tomorrow morning to install the HVAC unit I was supposed to receive today.

CEVA failed to deliver the unit on time as promised, they failed to communicate with me when the unit was delayed, and then they lied to me this afternoon when they apologized and assured me that the unit would arrive this evening. It is obvious that CEVA has systemic problems and is not a reliable freight company.

Amazon's customers deserve better. Angry

Product or Service Mentioned: Ceva Logistics Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments